Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rachelle update V

FYI, I am home. I am sore where they made the incision but I feel really good. Thanks for all your prayers they have definitely helped me in more ways than physically! I got a call at 7 AM yesterday telling me they could do the surgery early so I was done before noon! That was a tender mercy! I didn't sleep well last night but I attribute a lot of that to the sleeping I did during and after surgery! So I pondered a lot about the things that I have been learning during this experience and I watched some talks on BYUTV that inspired me to really tackle my sins and repent--not that I haven't been trying but I have set backs. Every talk focused on things I wondered like How do I start? Or where? It's nice to know that there is good programming at 1 AM!

5 comments:

Stefany said...

What? surgery? I had no idea. I am so sorry. I have been in my own little world. How are you doing?
I look forward to hearing more. You are so wonderful.

4boyzmdmom said...

Glad to hear everything went well! We've been anxious to hear how you are doing!

Shellie said...

Thank goodness it went so well, and that's what BYUTV is for!

RAQ said...

Thanks for all your sweet thoughts! I am well, I am told I will have rough days with the good but I know that I have been greatly blessed so far! My left leg doesn't hurt hardly at all, already it is huge the difference!! Priesthood power!

Lisa said...

How did I just now find out that you have a blog, you sneaky little neighbor. I'm so glad that you surgery went well. I've been thinking a lot about you and so sorry I haven't done much. You're a pretty amazing gal. I really appreciate that example you show us all.