Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Grade Dinner






Last Friday our kids got their report cards. It was good news, all 5 got all A's (or O's in Micah's case) and technically Taran got an A- in his honors class but hey I was thrilled! When I told Tim him said that we should take them all out. Usually we say, good job and then at the end of the school year we take everyone who did well out to dinner. It's a treat for us because it's Wendy's if we take everyone "out to eat". Yesterday, we took them to The One Man Band. It's a 50's style diner that Tim and I discovered one day. He took Taran and Timo there before priesthood so they suggested it. They loved it. So I am bragging but hey at our house that's something to be proud of!

6 comments:

andrea said...

That is awesome! Well done! I can say straight A's for the younger members of our family, but the oldest one didn't quite pull it off....she ended up with some B's. We are proud of them all though, it could be so much worse! :)

The Cranes said...

That's something to be proud of at anyone's house!!

4boyzmdmom said...

Great job! I wish I could say the same for my kids! They mostly do well, but get lazy and don't do as well as they could. They did not inherit my "overachiever" gene!

Della Hill said...

Great job!
You must be doing something right to get them all to study so hard.
That's super impressive.
btw, you stopped by my blog and let me a comment so I am returning the favor.
I love the pics of the snow too.
I miss Utah winters.
I live in Virginia Beach now. Yesterday they actually cancelled school because they thought it might snow, which it didn't.
I'll be back soon!
-Della

Stefany said...

Awesome! Way to go! Woowho!

Lisa said...

what wonderful news. That is a real accomplishment for one child, let along 5!!! I need to try that One Man Band spot one day.