Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



I just took these photos of our day so far. Gwen is watching the parade and Tim and the big boys just got back from the annual Turkey Bowl. It's a tradition Tim started in this neighborhood when we first moved up here. The men and kids get together and play football. It can be rough at times but they seem to have a good time! My other kids are at my sister-in-law Amy's--we haven't heard from them so we think they are having fun still! I am going to pop my smoked turkey in the oven soon (it's already cooked) and maybe get dressed now that it's almost noon! Later we'll head to my mom's and Tim's parents will join us there. We are looking forward to a yummy, fun and relaxing dinner! We'll see how relaxing with kids! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Cute picture of Gwen!

rebecca said...

Rachelle,

I love your blog sight and thoroughly enjoyed reading about your beautiful family. Your little Gwen is so precious. I'm sure you are completely wrapped up in her! I miss seeing you on a regular basis -- I so enjoyed our friendship as you came to my home each month -- I am a better Visiting Teacher because of you.
May your Christmas be as wonderful as you are!

Please pass on my love to your family!

Your friend in Atlanta,
Rebecca Weisler