Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim!!!




Today Tim is 42! But we all know that 40 is the new 30 so he's not over the hill YET! Tim was born in San Jose, California. He has lived many places: Glendora and Lancaster, California, Houston, Texas, Denver, Colorado and Orem and Cedar Hills, Utah. His father worked for IBM on the space shuttle hence the moving around. Tim is the 6th child of 9. They got tired of moving around and settled in Orem, Utah. When my parents moved to Utah from California they bought a house down the street from his parents. Aren't we all glad? Tim went to Finland on his mission, he's never skinny-dipped but he has rolled in the snow naked--I was going to try and scan that photo from his mission but we aren't quite sure where it is! They were allowed to sauna, which is done naked in Finland, then they roll in the snow in the winter or lake in the summer and run back in. He is very talented and the best person I know. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

I hope Tim had a great day! I agree--he is very talented and one of the best people I know.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

The Cranes said...

Awww! He was such a cute toddler! I remember when he looked like that