Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Timo!



Another child is now driving age...how did this happen? Time seems to be speeding up this year...Timo has been a remarkable second child. He is hardworking, conscientious and responsible. He can't wait to get his license in fact he wanted to go today but I didn't think we could get there and back in time. Maybe next week! He is not perfect but he really works hard at doing his best at most things. Because of his work ethic he has developed many talents and skills. He is the type of person who makes you mad because if he decides to achieve something, he will. If he keeps this up he will do great things. I enjoy discussing life and stuff with him and his siblings. I am a nosy mom. But he humors me. I am so please with where he has been and where he is going. Here's 16 more years of good things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Hope my boys grow up to such great young men. ;) Happy Birthday Timo!

4boyzmdmom said...

What a great kid! Time IS speeding up, isn't it?!