Okay, everywhere we look there are lists of favorites or the best or worse of this year 2008. For the sake of my record keeping I am going to do it!
1. Favorite movie I saw: Amazing Grace, it came out in 2007 but I just saw it this year
2. Favorite book I read: The Peacegiver by James Ferrell
3. Favorite kids book(s): Skippyjon Jones
4. Favorite meal at a restaurant: Steak Salad at the Chef's Table--MMMMM thanks mom!
5. Favorite songs: Viva La Vida by Coldplay and New Soul by Yael Naim
6. Favorite activity with family: Thanksgiving Point Gardens
7. Favorite activity: blogging--reading and posting
8. Favorite scripture: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart . . . Proverbs 3:7(&8)
9. Favorite new recipes: Monique's Cracker Candy and Bits O' Brittle Fruit Dip
10. Favorite TV show: Olympics-- esp the mens swimming 4 x 4 relay that they barely won!
11. Favorite things that happened this year--we got sprinklers and my back surgery. it worked!
I'll include some favorite photos that may have not made it on the blog already! Have a fabulous New Year and remember all the best things that happened in 2008 and learn from the worse!