Sunday, May 13, 2012

SOCCER, TEMPLE, MOTHER"S DAY...

So it's late but here's the run down:  Izak and Micah had 2 games Monday night.  Then 2 on Wednesday night and Micah's team won their age championship.  Izak won both those games and played on Friday for the championship and won!  So it was fun, some games were too close for my liking but we prevailed!  Micah's team is mostly staying together not sure about Izak's team--we'll see.   Tuesday I went to the temple that afternoon I took Taran to get his missionary suits, etc.  All done as far as clothes go. YEAH! Wednesday  Izak was able to go to the temple again.  I was glad he went even though it meant less homework getting done. Thursday night was the Elementary school Walk-A Thon and so I was there with the four youngest doing that.  Friday was Muffins for Mom's for second grade so Zane was involved and it was very cute and made me cry.  Tim took Friday off so he could do some yard stuff since I needed him to take Gwen to swimming while I was at Muffins for Moms.  Saturday only Gwen had a soccer game!  Izak and Emily refereed 2 games.  Taran went through the temple at 4 PM that afternoon--the highlight.  It was a rough day, lots of opposition.  It was so great all Taran's aunts and uncles (except Juan who had to work).  and cousins who live here and are endowed came! Tim's parents and my mom also were there so it was really neat.   That to me was a huge miracle that that many people could get their schedule to work for that!  Thank you sooooo much everyone!  I am so grateful to have family here that is so supportive!  I also had 2 long YW meetings this week--one was for camp.  I also had June she came to the camp meeting--fun!  We so enjoy her!  I also had stuff to make for the Walk-A-Thon bake sale, a poster for Teacher Appreciation and the thank you for Micah's soccer coaches besides scouts, piano and swimming lessons.  I also planted some strawberries and some daisies since some died over winter!  Tim got a 'yard' of dirt for our garden boxes and different parts of the yard.  It was one of those weeks I felt stretched but I was blessed to do all I needed to and more!  I am so grateful to a loving Father in Heaven who is mindful of each of us.  Today was nice, Tim was  amazing at breakfast and dinner!  His mom and dad came for dinner.  It was yummy!  His sister dropped by to see her mom.  Tim had made lots of dessert so it was perfect!  I am grateful for my amazing children.  They aren't perfect but they are good people--usually.  I love them and am grateful they are mine.  They are much better people than I was at their ages.  I hope they know I love them!  People say that I do so much, it is all for them.  I really am hoping my efforts will help them to become the amazing people they are meant to be!  Happy Mother's Day loving and nurturing women everywhere!  2-1/2 weeks of school left!  YEAH!

1 comment:

4boyzmdmom said...

Just getting caught up on blogs...wow what a busy week! You are amazing to get all that done and still be sane and kind too--I'd be crazy and crabby! :)