Sunday, September 26, 2010

Anna's Wedding


Anna is our first niece or nephew to get married! Here are some of the photos we took. We mostly videoed stuff for her. Tim and I had a blast driving up to Boise with his parents, his sister and her husband and their daughter. We stayed in the same hotel but we all had out own rooms. Tim and I have never left our kids more than one night. And we haven't done that in a while! We enjoyed the exercise room and pool at the hotel while we were there. The wedding dinner the night before was delicious. The ceremony wasn't until noonish so I visited my friend Melissa who lived across the street and has moved up there for 2 years. I miss her tons so it was great to visit. They picked me up from there. The ceremony was nice and Anna made quite the stunning bride and Buck was a handsome groom. The reception that night had a breakfast bar and I have no idea why I only shot a photo of the cake! The food was fun and yummy. She sang for Buck, that was cool! We all danced and it was great fun! I noticed I didn't get any photos of Nate in there but he is Amy's (Tim's sister) husband. Hans (one of Tim's brothers) came from Boston to the festivities so it was good to see him. Erick (another brother of Tim and Amy) and Liz were great hosts while we were there. We hope to visit them sometime... maybe next summer! We are so grateful to my mom for holding down the fort and Timo for helping her out. Taran left for a Chamber Choir Retreat Friday afternoon after we left. So I am grateful Timo stepped up and I am glad my dad was alright so she could do it! Blessed is what we are!

1 comment:

4boyzmdmom said...

Sounds so fun...wish we could have been there...great photos!