Friday, December 11, 2009

Freedom Friday

So I have about a million things swirling around in my head. First of all I can not believe the crazy spending Congress is planning. "I'm sorry but just because you still have checks does not mean you still have money!" Sometimes I feel like I am the only person who thinks they are crazy. People are out of work, companies are cutting back...where in the !@#$ do they think they are going to get all the taxes from they are planning on raising? What revenue? When companies have to pay higher taxes they lay off people/out source to India and they raise prices... All this taxing and spending is so unwise. Then thinking they can take over private industry and improve it? What kind of geniuses do they think they are? Arrogant. I wonder how many people realize we are on the verge of total economic collapse. Soon China and Saudi Arabia may stop lending to us because we are too high a risk. So then what? We really need to let our President and congress know how we feel. They need to stop spending and start cutting the budget. It will be painful but better now than when we are in total collapse. We also need to remind them that they swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. Many of these laws threaten it. And my last rambling thought is about the Clown Ballet and Singing Gardens our tax money went to support in the last stimulus package that passed...stupid, stupid, stupid! And they want to take over our health care...crazy! That's my last thought, the world is crazy! (sorry, I think my cold meds took over).

2 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

No, you are not the only one who thinks they are crazy! Every time I watch the news (admittedly, not often) I feel dismayed / powerless / angry at all the things they are doing. I can't figure out how they are getting away with all of it! It doesn't matter that so many people are screaming, they just go ahead and do what they want anyway.

The Cranes said...

I don't think you are crazy, Rachelle. I feel the same way.