Wednesday, February 11, 2009

and I love even more . . .





Last night I was rubbing my sick little boy's back trying to help him get to sleep after a coughing fit. He did relax and go to sleep. It reminded me of when I was up all night with my oldest son when he was a baby with the croup. I laid on the floor next to his crib, the humidifier going and I was rocking him to sleep in his carseat in the crib. It worked but I had to lay there a long time. Do they know how much we love them? Do they even understand the many prayers said in their behalf? I doubt they will know until they are a parent themselves. But I love them no matter the silly, or painful things they do, I love them.

And because the experience of being a parent it makes me love my parents (bottom photo) and Tim's (other photo) even more! And they are great grandparents too!

No comments: