Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday...late


Well, I blew it after one post last week and missed it yesterday. But hey with it being Veteran's Day what better day to post my thankfulness to our armed forces. Just because I am grateful to them doesn't mean that I don't know that some have been less than moral, etc. I am grateful to those who have volunteered or volunteer and those who willingly went when drafted. War is ugly but unfortunately the only way to stop some unreasonable leaders. I am also grateful for the families who sacrifice while their family members serve. It is truly a thankless job. They give up so much and get so little in return. Thanks a million and know that we pray for you everyday! Yes, we do and for your families. And may God Bless America!

1 comment:

4boyzmdmom said...

There are a lot of military families in our area and you are right--they don't get much thanks! I'm so grateful they do their jobs anyway!

Someday I will get back to doing "Thankful Thursday" myself!