Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday...




So I did this a few years ago and thought, why not? Even though I feel like I only write for my own personal history, it is good to remember what is important in life. Gratitude is probably the most important virtue since it affects so many others. My favorite quote on gratitude is "Gratitude turns what we have into enough." I don't know who said it but as I focus on how blessed I am the happier I am. So this week I am grateful for simple pleasures like fall leaves, fall leaves with frost and smiling children!

4 comments:

Chrissy, said...

I want to post your saying to facebook......or you post it and i will repost it. I love it:)

RAQ said...

I did post it on FB when I first found it. Are you on Pinterest? That's where I found it! Feel free to repost!:)

4boyzmdmom said...

Those are great pictures!

And I love the quote, too. I'm always working on gratitude! I'm finding there's a lot of power in gratitude!

4boyzmdmom said...

PS--I'm just getting caught up on your blog; I thought I'd missed a few weeks, but it's been more like a month and a half! So I left comments on a lot of things if you want to read them, go back and look! :)