Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Graduation Taran!


Wow, here we are! I remember when I took him to Kindergarten. I dropped him off at the class and cried on the way back. That was a big day for me. Trusting the schools and the teachers to watch over and teach him for a large portion of his day! Now he is done! Some parts have been easy other not so much but overall I am grateful he has been the kid he is! He has always been responsible and worked hard until he realized he could get away with less work and still get an A. That has been a bit frustrating but you know they will learn these lessons of life one way or another.



In many ways I feel he is very prepared for life outside our home yet I know he still has a lot to learn. But when I compare him to me at his age he is about 10 years ahead of me! He has many of the tools he will need to face challenges one that I am especially grateful for is a testimony of Jesus Christ and that he can go to him and our Heavenly Father in prayer for help. With their help and his skills he can do anything and that gives me great peace! So although it is a bittersweet that I face tonight at graduation I am so excited because I know that he can do anything and overcome anything. Taran I love you and am so proud of you and know you will have many wonderful experiences waiting for you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! What a huge day and what a great accomplishment. He is a great kid. Lucky to have boys like him for my own to look up to. Way to go Taran!

4boyzmdmom said...

Good job, Taran! (And good job, Mom & Dad, helping to get him to this point!) He will do great things, I'm sure!

RAQ said...

Thanks!