Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another 2 weeks gone by...


Check out these photos on the collage and you can see we celebrated Tim's birthday, St. Patrick's Day, my cousin Marnae's wedding in the Draper Temple, went to the park with friends, had tantrums, held baby Tate, Taran and Timo got their patriarchal blessings...not necessarily in that order either! We still had piano, a couple of basketball games, lacrosse practices, extra play practices, school talent show try outs, inspiring stake conference, student council meetings, school choir concerts and early morning choir practices, lost church shoes, helping at the school, runny noses, scouts, laundry, organizing my junk room, arctic winds, reality of my dad's illness and it's progression, snow, visiting with old friends from Chico, took Izak and friends to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid...Tim and Taran gone on choir tour to California until this Tuesday...Universal Studios, the beach, Disneyland...yep, very cool or sweet! We watched Imagine That and Where the Wild Things Are...March Madness--NCAA basketball my bracket is hosed...But it's ALL good. Really, I feel so lucky for all the people in my life, I have the best husband, my kids are pretty decent humans, most of the time, I have a supportive extended family, my friends and neighbors are also very supportive what more could I want? Maybe that the Health Care bill doesn't pass... would that be too much? Anyway, life isn't perfect but I am at peace with it most of the time which is a great place to be. If God be with us who can be against us? That's how I am feeling today. So grateful!

2 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

Wow! So much going on...it's a wonder you have time to write about it at all! Lots of good stuff, though. I love that the bride is wearing pink sneakers! (Or looks like it, anyway.) Smart!

RAQ said...

red Vans but it was my phone camera!