Saturday, August 7, 2010

Freedom Friday Late

I have been pondering many things and just would like to post something short of my own this time--STOP THE MADNESS.

What do I mean? Stop spending money that isn't there. Stop treating the American people like they don't have an opinion or don't know what is best for themselves--granted some don't but they should have the freedom to do it within the law! Stop portraying anyone with an opposing view as racists, dangerous or crazy. Stop making deals with criminals and give true citizens their rights. Stop bailing out companies, and people period! Stop putting money into the non-productive part of our economy. Stop raising taxes by going through the back door. Stop lying about what the REAL issue is at hand, and talk about facts instead of distracting with other comments. Stop taking God out of our culture. I am soooooo tired of it all. And I don't think I am the only one.

1 comment:

4boyzmdmom said...

AMEN!!! You're not the only one who's tired.